No matter how you look at it, eye care is an expense. Yet that doesn’t mean it’s always worthwhile to chase after the lowest price for your eye exam! When it comes to the health of your eyesight, you need to be confident that your eye exam provides a precise vision prescription and accurate diagnoses. And the cheapest options cannot always promise this level of exactness. In contrast, a reasonably priced eye exam by our Irving eye doctor uses top skill and advanced technology – so you can depend upon the results.
Dr. A. Joshi & Associates, Optometrists, PA Eye Clinic in Irving, Texas
Many eye diseases can be quickly and easily diagnosed during a comprehensive eye exam, pediatric eye exam and Contact lens eye exam. If you were diagnosed with an eye disease, such as Cataracts, Glaucoma, Macular degeneration, Diabetic retinopathy, or Dry eye, you may be overwhelmed by the diagnosis and confused about what happens next. Will you need medications or surgery – now or in the future? Are LASIK eye and vision surgery an option for you ?Our Irving eye doctor has prepared the following answers to your questions about eye disease.
We know you may still be wondering if there are more benefits to getting an eye exam at your eye doctor instead of getting a cheaper eye exam at the closest retailer. Let’s look at the reasons:
- 1. Personalized Eye Care When you visit our eye care clinic for an eye exam, our eye doctor will start your appointment with a series of questions about your medical history and lifestyle. If you have any visual complaints or questions, this is the time to speak up. We are here to listen and to address your concerns. This information is the basis for designing the best plan to care for your long-lasting vision. Opposed to cheaper, generic eye exams, our eye exams are not generic and standardized. Instead, we customize testing to meet your individual needs.
- 2. Comprehensive Eye Evaluations Checking visual acuity is only the beginning of your eye exam; our Irving eye doctor will check much more! We will also assess functional vision skills, such as eye mobility, eye teaming, and focusing, and inner eye health. Depending upon your requirements, we may also use digital imagery to analyze your retina and optic nerve, as well as use tonometry to look for the signs of glaucoma.
- 3. Cutting-edge Technologies Technology is always on the move, changing and improving, and we stay focused on the latest developments in optometric equipment. Our eye doctor is committed to furnishing our eye care center with the most modern technology, so you benefit from detailed diagnoses and progressive treatments. The equipment in our Irving eye care clinic includes OCT Scans and Digital Retinal Imaging, Daytona Optomap, and Visual Field Testing. These devices enable us to examine your eye tissues efficiently, safely, and painlessly – and you won’t need to wait for results because the high-resolution imaging is instant.
- 4. Eye Care that Considers Your Overall Health Too We value both your vision and your general well-being. Our eye exam inspects much more than just your sight. That’s because eyes can also give a view of your general body health. Specific diseases, such as high cholesterol, diabetes, and high blood pressure, can be seen on your inner eye tissues before you notice any problems. When these dangerous health conditions are left untreated, they can cause damage to your eyes and the rest of your body. If we detect any of these signs, we’ll refer you to the most appropriate local medical care provider. Cheaper eye exams will not provide you with this level of compassionate and professional healthcare.
In sum, a cheaper eye exam is not always your best option!
- Irving Eye Doctor
- Vision clinic in Irving
- Irving Eye care services
- Contact lens supplier in Irving
- Eye Exam in Irving
Alternatively book an appointment online here CLICK FOR AN APPOINTMENT